Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Your thoughts on shoes?

 I wonder what are your thoughts on shoes. Hmm. Some time back in November, I posted a video featuring New York Magazine about What Men Think of Women's Shoes (Click here for the video!). I think I might just have outdo myself, I mean outdo my previous post!

Look at these design! (Note: These images do not belong to PetiteRoseRouge, Maggie or Nicky, nor are we affiliated to the designers. These images are taken from Kovi Levi, and they can be found in his blog http://kobilevidesign.blogspot.com/.
















So what do you guys think? Personally I love his designs! Particularly the chewing gum! Such a conversational item! Wish this was retailing in Australia or Singapore, well may be US instead. Will be such a hit! I don't know about you, but I'm keeping a tab on more of his designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment